Hurricane Florence flood vehicle damage Salvage, Flooded, Inoperable Car Transport Service Discounts
Hurricane Florence left devastation its path – from its arrival along the shores of North Carolina to the extensive flooding in South Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, and Virginia. Unique to this storm was the lingering rain and the resulting destruction from flood waters. And with this came damage to cars, trucks, construction equipment, flatbeds, tractor trailers, and more.
In the spirit of doing what we can to help in the recovery efforts, we our offering our auto transport services at a 10% discount to all businesses and individuals needing auto shipping from the zone of impact.
With our nationwide network of vehicle carriers, including closed units, standard car carriers, wide-loads, heavy equipment haulers and more, we can respond asap to your call. If you need to ship damaged fleets from a car dealership to an auto auction or have an inoperable personal vehicle hauled to salvage, you have the option of working with a nationwide auto transportation broker with access to routes and destinations to any location. Vehicle transport to the next county or to the farthest corner of the country is no problem.
Along with guaranteed best rates, you’ll also get:
- Operable and non-operable, damaged vehicle hauling
- Heavy equipment and over-sized load transportation (see more info at https://scottsautocarrier.com/)
- Local, regional, national, and international car carrier network with routes to all destinations
- Expert auto auction service including Copart, Adesa, Manheim, IAA and independent salvage auto auctions
- Serving the wholesale commercial auto industry and the private single-unit owner/seller
Give us a call we’re here 24/7 to get your auto hauling needs scheduled and moving forward. We’re standing by to do our part to help anyone in the path of damage from Hurricane Florence.