Skip links
car carrier graphic

International Car Shipping for the Military

Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines What do you do with your car, truck, or motorcycle when your Permanent Change of Station order is transferring you overseas? By and large, military personnel and their families can have their vehicle with them when serving internationally. Handling the arrangements yourself can give you the flexibility and control you want to ensure your vehicle gets to your new duty station when and how you want. Keep it simple and straight-forward by requesting information, following the correct procedures, and getting started early.

Once you receive your PCS order, start the process ASAP to ensure your vehicles are delivered when, where, and how you want. Your local transportation officer can inform you of all restrictions and requirements for shipping your vehicle from the US. Then, work with a vehicle transport and dispatch company that can offer:

RORO (roll-on/roll-off) service or container transport

Completion of all required documentation

Partnering exclusively with licensed, insured, bonded Freight Forwarders

It is a big deal to ship a vehicle overseas; but, with the right company and the right process, international vehicle transport can be professionally and safely completed.

We can help.

And thank you for your service and your sacrifice.